Re: Planner Health

I didn't set up a route for / yet.
You should point your browser to http://localhost:3000/pm

That's assuming you've got everything else set up.
In summary, after installing rails and haml, and downloading webplanner,
you need to:

* create the database:
mysqladmin -u root create planner_development

* create the database.yml file (and check it for accuracy - the example
file assumes mysql database and a blank root password)
cp config/database.example config/database.yml

* create the database tables (from the webplanner folder):
rake db:migrate

* start the web server (also from the webplanner folder):
ruby script/server

I can't think of anything else off the top of my head.  Let me know if
you run into any more trouble.

Sorry I didn't get back to you on what you could work on - I've been
trying to think of a few things that are not completely trivial.  The
two I came up with are:
 * create a Resource Usage view
 * investigate internationalization (the sooner we address this one, the
better in my mind)

Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Mario!

- Kurt