Re: Planner Health

everything running!!

i can see that is so much to work on. Do you have a layout set already? I've a friend of mine very good on that stuff and i he can do something for us, you can see some examples of his work on:
http://ricardomota.com/

Anyway i've started looking for internalization and i've found:
1. i18n
2. getText

Both i've tryied to work on webplanner but it just not translate.

See my references:
http://github.com/grosser/gettext_i18n_rails/tree/master
http://github.com/grosser/fast_gettext/tree/master

Tomorrow i will try more! Should we start discussing webplanner on rubyforum or here?

Cheers,

2009/3/12 Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>
On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 07:56 -0300, Mario Mol wrote:

> i've done it yet, so i guess that were missing the pm route.
>
> Tonight i will post here the manual for ubuntu/debian and a friend of
> mine is doing the same for windows. I will find another friend that
> use RH to make the manual for this as well.

> Do you think that is better to post on rubyforge?

Very nice.  Yes, there's a place for Docs in rubyforge where we can post
them.

tnx!

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>