Re: [outreach] =?utf-8?q?New_kids_on_the_block_games_in_A_Coru=C3=B1a?=

Hi again,

I updated the page with a more concrete proposal. The mechanics are:
teams get together and solve tasks.

The team with most tasks done before the deadline, or who finishes
first, wins a $something-cool-for-each-one.
Every team that accomplishes at least 50% gets a ticket for free icecream.
(Consider this a budget request).

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMysteries

I believe an ideal number of tasks would be 10. As you can see I am
proposing tasks that produce media we can use for a nice video or
slideshow at the AGM (I would like to present the winners then).

Also, I believe it would be smart to mention the games at the opening
ceremony so everyone is aware of them (small 1 minute insert). A
separate sesion with all the specifics would be held with the players,
of course.

Help me out with some additional ideas, specially turning the Question
bank into tasks!

Diego