Re: [outreach] =?utf-8?q?New_kids_on_the_block_games_in_A_Coru=C3=B1a?=

Daniel reminded me that it would be good to have someone take care of this.

I will look into a more concise proposal in the wiki page over the
weekend. Nag me if you do not see progress, please.

>From a short discussion with Daniel a game mechanic of teams chasing
down the answers might be simpler and less boring. Considering that
otherwise repeating the answer or photo 22 times (for the 22 students)
might be tiresome.

Greetings