[outreach] =?utf-8?q?New_kids_on_the_block_games_in_A_Coru=C3=B1a?=

Hi!

I can remember some interesting ideas we had in Berlin about welcoming
our interns and students with some integration games. I think we still
have time to think about some funny thing to do for it.

What do you say if we throw a few ideas and pick the best one and try
to implement it for GUADEC?

I will start by recalling the ones we mentioned in Berlin:
- Old farts hunting: you have to go hunt the old farts for information
or a specific item, it is a treasure quest that requires you to meet
"the important people". Requires some 5 or 10 guys who want to be
available during core days.

- GNOME assasins: the classic sock-killing game, you have to chase
someone from the list that you might or might not know. Last man
standing wins. Requires some name and photo gathering, might be a bit
too individual

- Classic Rupert bits: the beloved #gnome-hackers bot selects some of
its finest quotes while background is provided for it. Some
storytelling and funny facts about the project. Requires a charming
speaker, some fact research, might be more like a presentation, too
passive.

I am thinking that stuff that involves photographs might be the
funniest. Something along the lines of having to collect photos of X
doing Y (nothing too silly). So in the end we can reuse all the photos
in a nice slideshow instead of just appointing the winner.

Ideas?

See ya soon!