Re: [outreach] =?utf-8?q?New_kids_on_the_block_games_in_A_Coru=C3=B1a?=

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Karen Sandler <karen gnome org> wrote:
> I love the ideas going back and forth here!
>
> One point:
> On Mon, July 9, 2012 12:32 pm, daniel g. siegel wrote:
>> btw: we got some pretty rude comments about the name of the game "old
>> farts", which imho can also be seen under the wrong lights ;) so maybe
>> we should either find a new name for this or drop the name altogether.
>
> I agree with this - I think we can do better! How about something like
> "old school hackers" or "veterans" or even terms like "ace" or "star"
> contributors?

Yep, totally. Old Farts is the old recurring joke. There is even a
sticker, made with Andreas in Birmingham, Ross made the only known
print:
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rossburton/3101889727/

Kinda a collector's item you'd say. :-)

Ideas welcome, otherwise "Hacker" might be enough.