Re: [outreach] =?iso-8859-1?q?New_kids_on_the_block_games_in_A_Coru?= =?iso-8859-1?q?=F1a?=

Are we talking about games to play in-person with a group of people
face-to-face? If so, I can probably come up with a few good "ice
breakers" as they are commonly called... Or something to get them
interacting with other semi-random GNOME people over the course of the
conference? Or perhaps both?

Emily