[orca-list] Our list will be moving to Discourse

I don't have any experience with Discourse in particular(the forums I
currently frequent use either XenForo or phpBB), but I'd argue forums
and mailing lists are about equal in whether they're
accessible(Gmail's basic HTML view works well with every version
combination of Firefox+Orca I've tried, but the JavaScript crippled
version is essentially unusable, and even the basic HTML view doesn't
play well with any text-mode web browser I've tried)... and to be
quite honest, I wish the giant, monolithic platforms like FaceBook,
Discord, Reddit, etc. hadn't killed off the majority of independently
operated forums.

Though, I think I prefer forums over mailing lists, especially if the
forum has features such as the links to subforums and threads being
HTML headings, their either being an HTML heading at the beginning of
the body of individual posts or the body of posts being block
quotes... With a Forum, I can just check in once every day or two,
read the threads that interest me while just skipping over the others,
and don't have to worry about missing something interesting because a
thread got derailed...Mailing lists are just one of several reasons I
need to check e-mail several times a day to avoid a massive backlog,
topics often change wildly without a change in subject line, Even if
don't want to read a message, I have to take the time to trash it then
delete it forever, plus I have to keep track of which lists reply to
the list by default, which reply to the last poster by default, and
regularly clean out my contacts due to accidentally replying to all or
to individual list members instead of the list since Gmail like to
clutter my contacts with everyone I ever send a single e-mail to.