Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice and orca: moving to headings, links, tables etc.

Kindly enable structural navigation in libre office then you will be able to navigate through headings list and so on as far as I remember the command to enable or disable structural navigation is insert key + z 2 right now I am not using Linux system on my computer since 1 year I don't know the current status but I hope that will help you

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022, 7:32 PM Kyle via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
Jason White tapped:
> Pressing F5 twice to close and reopen the navigator worked though.

Hmmm. Unfortunately I couldn't get that to work here either. It seems
alt+f4 does close the navigator and take me back to the document text
though, so once 7.3 is available on my system and I can use the
navigator as indicated, I'll give this a shot.

~Kyle