Re: [orca-list] LibreOffice and orca: moving to headings, links, tables etc.

bittukumar jaiswal says:
Kindly enable structural navigation in libre office then you will be able to navigate through headings list and so on ...

Unfortunately I couldn't get this to work either. I get the message that says structural navigation keys on, but the keys still have their typing functions. I switched off edit mode in the edit menu, but after doing this, the navigation keys are still doing nothing. Thanks for the tip though, it seems it clarifies the bug situation a little bit here.

~Kyle