Re: [orca-list] Fwd: Lightdm configuration to use orca on Arch with Mate desktop.

Speaking of lightdm, I'm not sure what happened with Solus but somehow, Orca's gone quiet on my laptop, versus my desktop which still has a talking login window.

I'm not sure what changed, but on my Arch VM slick-greeter breaks monumentally, and gtk-greeter doesn't work with the greeter and a117y-status settings.

Ah well, back to startx on my VM, to me that's a lot less hassle since all I had to do was to put systemctl --user enable pulseaudio in my .bash_profile and set up .xinitrc so startx goes into a talking desktop and I get a talking console login.

In other words. I don't really feel like, personally, messing around with lightdm. Now given that arch's guided installer kind of broke a bit...well in this month's iso at least and I've no desire or nous to fix it...(because I dunno why)