Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 05:49:10
From: ????????? ??????????? via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca in manjaro?

do we know why systems installed using tarch are not accessible?
that is to say why orca does not speak on them?

yes we know. please look on my bug report:
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/65421

there is also a solution to this problem. you can install espeakup from my
repository.

Sincerely, Alexander.