Re: [orca-list] Install another voices for orca?

Hello,

orca 3.28 does not have the enhancements that make choosing a voice easy.
Better use at least 3.34.1

The name of the speech-dispatcher package should be speech-dispatcher.
Version at least 9.0, preferably 9.1

This command:
speech-dispatcher -v
should display its version.

In my opinion you would make your life easier
installing Debian 10.3 with Mate, or Slint.

For Debian read:
https://wiki.debian.org/accessibility

For Slint read:
https://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/README.installation