Re: [orca-list] orca in manjaro?

Hello Criss,

No idea how Majaro works wrt accssibility.

If you want to install a talking Arch, follow this link:
https://tarch.org/download-the-new-talking-arch/

Or as already suggested, install Debian or Slint.

Best,

Didier

Le 15/02/2020 à 21:11, Criss via orca-list a écrit :
Hello every body.

I download manjaro gnome and manjaro mate, but when press alt+f2 and I write orca or press super+alt+s,
orca not open. Is orca default installed in Manjaro?. I try with sudo pacman -S gnome-orca, but I think no
working. how can start orca?.

best regards.