Re: [orca-list] orca in manjaro?

Hi Jace,

Pidgin and pidgin-otr are installed, as well as telegram, telegram-cli
and purple-telegram (it allows to use telegram from pidgin).

purple-skypeweb and purpe-facebook, as many other plugins can be
packaged and installed by the users as well as many other software with
a simple command like:
sbopkg -i <package-name>
or spi -i <package-name>
from Slackware like build scripts available @
https://slackbuilds.org.

A small app called sqg allows to list dependencies among the SlackBuilds
to build and install them in the right order.

The software taht can be built ans isnatlled with pidgin in the name are
listed in:
http://www.slackbuilds.org/result/?search=pidgin&sv=14.2

TinyFugue is neither shipped in Slint not available @ slackbuids.org,
however tintin is shipped in Slint and ggmud, and kildclient are
available as SlackBuilds.

It works with NVME SSDs out of the box.

Best regards,

Didier