Re: [orca-list] merge request for review

It would be great if users could test your changes and comment on the issue.

Regarding issue 86, I assigned that to myself because I plan to tackle it and it might prove tricky. My time these days is largely focused on Orca's web support, so non-web-related tasks are probably better.

Thanks!
--joanie