Re: [orca-list] Orca moves unexpectedly on current page when opening new tab and takes times to present new tab

That's the wrong one. You want one that has (1, 0, 0). The one you quote
is the one that tells Orca the page has finished loading. We want the
one that tells Orca the page has started loading.