Re: [orca-list] Orca moves unexpectedly on current page when opening new tab and takes times to present new tab

Thanks!

I don't believe the problem is in Orca. Taking the sum of all the
processing Orca did from the time you pressed control + return and the
time Orca said "Finished loading Orca (assistive technology) -
Wikipedia", I get 0.1402 seconds. The time spent on processing the load
complete and busy-change (i.e. the events we get from Firefox which tell
us the page has finished loading) was 0.0532 seconds.

I do see that two seconds pass between the time you press control +
return and the time we get the load-complete event. I don't know why
Firefox and/or AT-SPI2 have that delay. But once Orca is notified of the
events, it's processing them pretty efficiently I think.

--joanie