Re: [orca-list] Orca moves unexpectedly on current page when opening new tab and takes times to present new tab

Le 09/01/2019 à 15:45, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
No. I didn't see that. Could you capture a very small (or at least as
small as possible) debug.out showing only that problem?

Yes, you could find it here: https://framabin.org/p/?40c14d2b4f8c960a#TFTDTtry4k4X5CuLVVDvZLgueR8LyoBjgYVPpxCCCB8=

I've opened the Wikipedia page Linux Screen Reader on the Orca link and open the "Orca" page in a new tab with control + enter.

Best regards,
Alex.