Re: [orca-list] Orca moves unexpectedly on current page when opening new tab

Hi Alex.

I tried your steps. While the page was loading, Orca moved from the
"Amazon Drive" link to the "Echo" link which was below it. To me, this
is the expected result because I'm still on the Wikipedia page and
pressing Down should move me down on the current page. So I need more
information from you about what you're seeing and what specifically
you're expecting.

Thanks!
--joanie