Re: [orca-list] Orca moves unexpectedly on current page when opening new tab and takes times to present new tab

Hello Joanie,

I confirm that the issue has been fixed for me.

Do you have seen that Orca makes 2 or 3 seconds on my computer to report to user that a new tab is loading? I've core i7 with 2.00 Ghz.

Do you want me to make a new report in separate thread?

Best regards,
Alex.