[orca-list] Please test Orca master with GNOME 3.28

Hey all.

As many of you are aware, we shouldn't upgrade to GNOME 3.30 because a
"fix" for an Orca chattiness "problem" was made in Gtk+ and by side
effect caused us to cease getting much-needed events. :( Because Hypra
seems to be especially bothered by the chattiness in question, I agreed
to try to hack around the problem causing the original chattiness if we
could get their Gtk+ change reverted. It's looking like the revert may
happen, so I'm doing my half of the bargain.

As is the case with all sad, heuristic hacks, there may be unwanted side
effects. Therefore I'm asking everyone who is able to use Orca master in
a GNOME 3.28 environment (or a later environment if you have managed to
downgrade Gtk+ version 3) to test. If you find any issues, before
reporting them please revert my change locally to verify that my
hackaround is indeed the culprit.

Thanks in advance.
--joanie