Re: [orca-list] Table cells skipped in read-all

This is now fixed for me in master. Please test and let me know. Thanks!
--joanie

On 02/07/2018 11:49 AM, Nolan Darilek wrote:
1. Visit https://wiki.status.im/Status_API

2. Press t to reach the first table.

3. Start continuous read.

I just had a couple different experiences when doing this. On first page
load, continuous read stopped at the table boundary and wouldn't
continue. But, generally, it skips a bunch of cells in the table. You'll
notice, for instance, that the argument descriptions in this API
specification aren't read.

Thanks!