Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master (has a hack around for Caja + Nautilus large-folder flood)

Le 21/04/2018 à 21:10, Didier Spaier a écrit :
Even backported to 1.18 if possible, as GTK 3.22 and GLib 2.50 or newer are required to build MATE Desktop
1.20.
As the maintainer of Slint that also ships others DE/WM I'm not sure I should inflict these upgrades to users
wanting stability.
We currently ship GTK3 3.18.9 and GLib2 2.46.2.

It's not currently merged upstream on the master branch. When it will be merged, you could ask for backport :). I usually do that myself but if other people could do that also it will help a bit.

Best regards,
Alex.