Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master (has a hack around for Caja + Nautilus large-folder flood)

I didn't notice any breakage anywhere else, but I still notice some lag in my largest folder on my mechanical drive. It is noticeably faster, but it's still taking longer than it would stopping Orca before opening the folder and then restarting it again after I open the folder. Definitely better than it was though, and once that bug can be fixed in gtk/Caja, it should work even better. Thanks.

Imetumwa kutoka kikombe changu