Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master (has a hack around for Caja + Nautilus large-folder flood)

Testing the pull request, it seems slightly faster even than the Orca hack, but it is still slow on the same folders I've been testing. It's possible this has something to do with the second flood you mentioned, the children-changed flood. In any case, this is working as expected so far, giving a noticeable improvement in the load times of my folders with the largest number of files, which is probably slowed down significantly already by the fact that they are stored on a mechanical drive. Still, I do need to report that stopping Orca prior to loading the folder and then starting it after about 5 seconds still boosts the speed even more here.

Imetumwa kutoka mdudu wangu