Re: [orca-list] Please test Orca master (has a hack around for Caja + Nautilus large-folder flood)

Hey Kyle.

Thanks for testing! Any chance you could test caja with my patch from
the pull request I mentioned? That doesn't stop both floods (turns out
we're also getting flooded by children-changed events), but it does stop
the name change flood. The pull request can be found here:
https://github.com/mate-desktop/caja/pull/979

Thanks again!
--joanie