Re: [orca-list] OCR

Hi,

На 27.04.2016 в 22:29, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe написа:
All latin languages are supported. Our partnership doesn't cover
languages such as Russin, Arabic, etc.

I.e. only latin languages are supported.
That's a little bit disappointing, cause exactly non-latin languages are
the problem with Tesseract and other open source OCR solutions.
Let's clarify - we're talking about Linux port of Abby Fine Reader -
that's really big.
I'll 100% buy it, if it supports Bulgarian and it's lifetime license,
i.e. I don't have to get a new license every couple of years.

Best wishes,
Zahari