Re: [orca-list] Partially Solved: Fedora 22 Blues

hi
I need to spin up a fresh f22 install and test this. This didn't
happen in f21. I'll do this right now, while I'm thinking about it but
no, this is not supposed to happen. What is supposed to happen is the
speech-dispatcher instance that was started by gdm is supposed to keep
running so that multiple people can log on, and you can switch users,
etc, while a second one that's started by orca when you log in is
supposed to start.
Thanks
Kendell clark

Janina Sajka wrote:
Hi, Luke:

Just to be clear ...

My practical problem is that Orca doesn't come up speaking if I
have used speech-dispatcher during gdm login.

In order to get Orca working with speech-dispatcher, I need to kill
the speech-dispatcher process.

Surely, that's not correct behavior?

Janina