Re: [orca-list] My Fedora 22 Blues

hi
I've noticed a few cases where pressing the log out, switch users
button, or if gnome crashes and you have to press log out to go back
to gdm,  the x server is killed but gdm doesn't show back up. This
isn't an orca bug though, but this could also be the problem. I'll
look into it now, and file a bug. Problem is, it's intermittent.
Sometimes it goes back to the login screen, sometimes it doesn't. I
hate intermittent bugs ...
Thanks
Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Janina.

When I return from the console to tty 1, I get a gdm screen.
Usually I have speech, but if speech-dispatcher is not speaking,
toggling Orca off and on again with Super+Alt+S solves it. I'll add
that to my to-look-into list. In the meantime, after I log back in,
the Orca I left running in my user session resumes speaking. Is
there any chance you're in gdm but didn't realize it due to lack of
speech?

--joanie