Re: [orca-list] heads up: beta code for progress bar beeps in orca coming soon

For me it's overall, and I'd guess taking it down by 30-40% might be about right for me. It seems louder than
orca speech which I almost always leave at
maximum. I'd like this to be quieter than speech for sure.
Thanks for the interest.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  chrys87 web de wrote:
Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 12:07:25PM +0000

Hi List,

Thanks for your feedback.

I will change the comvobox to a checkbox so you can enable beeps and announcements at same time.

The volume does decrease with higher pitches over the time. If the progess reach the 100 the volume is
decreased 15%. Schould i make higher volume decrease rate or decrease the loudness over all?
How many percent you wish that the loudness should be decrreased?

The beep time... For now it has a length of 100  ms. How long should the beep be? I dont think that it make
sense to be able to configure the louness and lenght of a beep.

Cheers Chrys