Re: [orca-list] Spotify.

Hi Hwaen.

Looking at your debug.out, after you typed 'spotify' and pressed return,
I see only four events for an application named 'spotify'. All four of
those events are for a generic object (role is panel, has no name). Two
of them indicate that the generic object is becoming active; two are for
it becoming non-active. That's it as far as Spotify itself is concerned.
(I do see Unity events, Spotify debugging output in gnome-terminal,
etc.) Thus if Spotify has widgets beyond whatever Unity provides (like
application menus), then my guess is Spotify is not accessible. Getting
it installed on my (Fedora) system is still on my to-do list so I can
verify my guess.

Sorry I don't have better news for you.
--joanie