Re: [orca-list] heads up: beta code for progress bar beeps in orca coming soon

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 08:34:41AM AEST, kendell clark wrote:

hi all
I'm writing to let the list know that chrys has finished an initial
draft of progress bar beeps in orca. I've tested it and it seems to
work fine, but wider testing definitely needed. There's also a gui
setting in orca's preferences. If anyone wants to test, please clone
the following git repository. http://github.com/chrys87/orca-tick.git.

One of Gits really neat features, is the ability to track multiple remote repositories, and allow you towork
with branches from them in one tree. If you already have Orca checked out of git, you can do something like
this to add the above repository:

$ git remote add progress-bar-beeps http://github.com/chrys87/orca-tick.git
$ git fetch progress-bar-beeps
$ git checkout -b progress-bar-beeps progress-bar-beeps/master

The last command allows you to track the work in Chris' repository with relative ease.

If you then want to switch back to Orca master, simply checkout the master branch.

Luke