Re: [orca-list] Where are application preferences in GNOME 3.10?

According to Peter Vágner:
# You have to have multiple desktop users on the machine otherwise for
# single user sessions this option is not shown. I have worked around this
# on my setup by adding another user besides me to the users group.

Strangely, I see it here, and only have one user. I'm not sure what I
did, but "log out" is showing up on a fresh install of GNOME 3.10
without adding any users. The option I don't have is "switch user,"
which wouldn't make any sense on a sistem with only one user. I did set
up my single user in the users group rather than setting it up with a
group of the same name as the user, if that makes a difference. Also,
I'm not sure if it helps or not, but I don't have the system set up to
login automatically. Hope it helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--