Re: [orca-list] Where are application preferences in GNOME 3.10?

Perfect, thanks, never would have thought to look there.

Here's another similar one. I'm told that on the topbar there's a menu item with my name as the title, and that I should be able to find a logout item there. I can't find that menu, though.

Additionally, I've added a keyboard shortcut to the logout item, but pressing it only gives me shutdown/restart options. There doesn't appear to be a way to just log out of my session without affecting the computer as a whole.

Am I missing this? Or is it not keyboard accessible in 3.10?

Thanks.