Re: [orca-list] Where are application preferences in GNOME 3.10?

I just confirmed it here. I can alt+control+tab to the top bar and then
shift tab to the settings menu. The first time I hit the down arrow, I
hear the volume control slider. Underneath that, on a laptop, you will
have a brightness control slider and wifi and battery collapsed menus.
Under that is the menu with your name, which should say "collapsed."
Pressing the right arrow one time expanded the menu and took me to the
log out option. Note that if you think of this as an expanded tree and
hit the down arrow, you will end up below the menu where the settings,
lock and power off buttons are. Once you hear "log out," press enter,
and you will hear a log out button. You can press either enter or space
there, and you will be logged out of your user account. Hope this helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"