Re: [orca-list] Where are application preferences in GNOME 3.10?

Hello,
There is one additional point required if you would like to have that item with your name and logout option available after expanding it in the settings menu on the top pannel while running gnome 3.10. You have to have multiple desktop users on the machine otherwise for single user sessions this option is not shown. I have worked around this on my setup by adding another user besides me to the users group.

Greetings

Peter