Re: [orca-list] Another call for testing master

Hello,
Right now I am using gnome 3.10 along with production builds of at-spi2-core and at-spi2-atk. I have just built orca from master. However I haven't really explored whether upgrade of these a11y related dependencies will be usefull so the only leson you may take from my scenario is that it's unlikelly you will mess your system by upgrading orca from master.

If you don't mind I am attaching my PKGBUILD script to this message. You might like to review and install it and if you like it then you might also consider putting it into the AUR since you are orca-git maintainer there.

Greetings

Peter