Re: [orca-list] Another call for testing master

Hey Storm.

Thanks for the testing and feedback!

Firefox is still kind of slow, but I think the only fix for that, in my
case, may be a new computer.

Maybe; maybe not. The Gecko script is still filled with sad,
non-performant hacks and looking into those is next on my to-do list. In
other words, yes, we are far from done with this early-in-the-cycle
upheaval and possibility of regressions. But there's still hope, even
for the Firefox support.

After I go through all those Gecko hacks, I plan to make the utility and
generator methods more efficient across the board. That should further
speed Orca up in general and hopefully with Firefox as well.

I'm not sure someone using a newer/faster computer will notice this much
of an improvement, but in my case, I would say your recent work is
nothing short of miraculous.

I wouldn't go that far, but your comment made my day. So... Thanks! <smiles>

--joanie