[orca-list] Another call for testing master

Hey all.

I'm still very much actively working on the uber-event-refactor I
mentioned to you last week. But I've done quite a bit and today pushed
some significant changes with respect focus-related events. In particular:

1. With two exceptions, Orca now ignores all of the old-school "focus:"
   events. The two exceptions are combo boxes and text views due to bugs
   in Gtk+. We'll get those bugs fixed in Gtk+, but I didn't want to
   knowingly break your access in the meantime. Sadly this means that we
   still have to listen for "focus:" events, but at least we're not
   wasting nearly so much time on them as we were.

2. You know that really old "grab focus on ancestor" code for Gecko?
   It became something we disabled by default for Firefox 3.6 because
   it was messing things up there. But we kept it enabled for
   Thunderbird because in the GNOME 2.30 days we could not count on the
   then-new Gecko being used in distro-shipped versions of Thunderbird.
   But years have passed since then. And that was at best a sad hack
   which I'm pretty sure we no longer need. As a result, that code is
   gone now.

I have worked really, really hard not to break anything. But, again,
these changes are huge. And I keep failing at becoming perfect. <grins>
So those of you who are able to test master, please, please do so.
Whatever regressions I have introduced in master that are not present in
Orca for GNOME 3.10, I would like to fix properly and not hackily.

Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
--joanie