Re: [orca-list] [off topic] help with ArchLinux

Hello Jude!
Debian Wheezy does support my soundcard, but it does not really support espeakup during installation and I'm not sure, that if it did, espeakup would be able to use the soundcard during istallation. For I am sure, that Ubuntu and Trisquel support my soundcard (it's been there since ALSA 9.5). But they don't manage to set it up correctly. Anyway, I am a reading person and due to my work with music and JACK, speakup is not a real solution.
  Well, as I said, everything is fine now. Thanks again.
  Best wishes
        Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html