Re: [orca-list] [off topic] help with ArchLinux

Hello José!
I'm sorry, I didn't make my point as precisely as I should have. I have installed from the talkig Arch ISO image, but the system, that I have installed, doesn't speak. I have made sure, that espeakup and brltty are installed, I even tried to compile BRLTTY 4.2 from the talking Arch live system, but there are errors, that I couldn't fix yet.I've seen, that the problem is known and I will work on that as well. So the problem is somewhere inside the istalled system. As far as I can see all necessary packages are present and all necessary things are configured.
  Warmly yours
        Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html