Re: [orca-list] orca, squeeze vs wheezy

No, I do not mean iceweasel and icedove. This is actually what started this whole thing two weeks ago. AIceweasel does not play nice with orca from squeeze. I've probably done 50 installs and I get the same thing each time. As I cursor down a page in iceweasel, eventually I get to a point where the cursor won't move down the page any further and orca just keeps reading the same text over and over. I asked about this two weeks ago. The most lucid advice I got was to install firefox from mozilla. While I was at it, I installed thunderbird as well. That did seem to fix the problem.