Re: [orca-list] Problem running orca

My understanding is that Python 2.7  can be used with up to orca 3.5.9.  Above that you will need Python 3 and everything associated with Python 3.  I think this requires upgrading all gnome applications as well to 3.6.  Python 2.7 does not need to be removed.  The two versions will coexist.

Don Marang
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org