[orca-list] Problem running orca

Hi,

I'm in progress in my experiences, but still not with an orca. I explain.
I use openbox, and I run orca from an xterm terminal. I issue: orca --enable=braille
I have nothing. orca runs, but nothing seems to appear, including the preferences
window. I precise at-spi2-registryd is running.

So I run, while xterm is running and on a terminal (tty1):
DISPLAY=:0 orca --enable=braille

On the console, I get:
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gi/types.py", line 47, in function return info.invoke(*args,
**kwargs) gi._glib.GError: Could not locate wnck_screen_get_default: (null)

orca crashes (I can kill it only with a kill -s 9 command).

I precise what I want: running orca from xterm (or at X boot time via openbox
autostart or what else I'll find), and having displayed the preferences window.
Then, with alt-tab, I could access to OOo and firefox. Xterm would say "inaccessible"
but no problem, I don't mind.

Is this behavior expected? Does a stack miss in my system? I still use orca
3.6.2, as I'd like to avoid Python3 required with latest orca releases. I
have installed pygobject and libwnck. But some stack must miss in my architecture
of accessibility.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

JPM