Re: [orca-list] Problem running orca

On Saturday 02 Mar 2013 à 22:40:10 (-0500), Bill Dengler wrote:

Install the "speech-dispatcher" package
then, run spd-conf

Hmmm. I've installed one. Even after spd-conf, I've nothing else. But right, at
this time, I've not installed any speech synthetiser (espeak). I hope I'll be
able to use braille only. I needn't speech synthetiser usually.

Is there a reason you don't want python3?

I try optimizing at maximum my system and as I use python2 for most applications,
I'm not so happy if both python2 and 3 are installed. Both would be large on
the system. And most apps don't support python3 yet. Well if I cannot do
better, I'll install it, but first, I'd ;ike to know if I can use Python2.
I also don't know if I don't risk conflicts between modules and releases.

Sincerely,

Bill