Re: [orca-list] Problem running orca

All the other suggestions and questions notwithstanding, I wonder if anyone's tackled the most fundamental problem:

Orca does not read Xterm.  It never has in my experience neither with braille nor with speech.  Gnome-termilnal yes, xterm?  Ce n'est pas posible, mon ami.

Also, OpenBox is something I thought was not accessible.  If you require minimal resources, perhaps you should try getting LXDE to work for you.  There are some messages in the archives of this mailing list which give the steps.  I do not use LXDE but Jonathan Nadeau and a few others have posted about this in the past.

Bonne Chance,
Alex M