Re: [orca-list] What distribution?

kickstart files are useful even for single installs.  First so long as
the kickstart file isn't broken you get the same kind of installation
you had before.  You don't have to mess around with the keyboard after
the initial command and that cuts down on typos.  Not all of us are 100%
focused at all times, life happens after all.  So a kickstart file
insulates you from that even as a single installer.