Re: [orca-list] What distribution?

Is Fedora's Anaconda that much different from Sabayon's version these
days? Sabayon actually uses Anaconda as its graphical installer, and I
had no trouble at all with it. It surprises me a bit that the version
that ships on the Fedora live media requires so much fiddling with flat
review and doesn't allow tabbing. Is this new to the latest version that
ships with Fedora 19, or is it a long-standing bug? Either way, I fully
intend to get a Fedora 19 VM up and running. It's good to know it mostly
works now.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--