From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of D. A. H.
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 8:29 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] What distribution?

Alex, I'm glad to see that my Fedora 19 experience was not unique.  Once you
get past the installer and first-use welcome thing, GNOME is GNOME.
  For a single installation, I don't see the need for kickstart files,
though I can understand their utility for installing on a bunch of machines;
e. g. setting up a school "computer lab".